The network periodical is published once a quarter. Published since 2016.
The requirements for formatting articles and acceptance terms of the Series
The academic periodical publishes academic articles by authors from all RF regions:
lecturers of higher education institutions,
Master’s degree students,
and other authors who do academic scientific research.
Scientific fields: as listed in the table.
UDC is assigned by the Academic Library.
Abstract: it has to be built according to IMRAD principle – Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion. The relevance, goals and objectives of the research. The way the research was held; which methods were used. Basic conclusions, results of the research; what sort of perspectives of the research and directions of further work. The abstract should be at least 200 words long. Sections “Chronicle” and “Anniversaries” are given without abstracts.
Keywords: at least 10, they must be laconic, represent the main idea and specifics of the article.
Structure of the article:
Introduction: It provides the description of the problem in subject, the review of the literature on the topic (with references to the sources), the comments on disadvantages and advantages of the suggested approach. The detailed work goal is necessary.
The main body must be entitled, basing on the contents and divided in sections. The sections should have content-based subtitles. Introduction, Sections and Conclusion are not numbered.
Conclusion – General conclusions on the main body are given. One ought to avoid mere reviewing of the material presented in the article.
Literature – is given under heading “References”. The references list is additionally duplicated in Latin according to the system of the USA Library of Congress (LC, website for transliteration: http://translit.ru). All works are enumerated in order of references mentioning in the text. For periodicals, it is necessary to indicate the author’s family name, initials, article’s title, periodical’s name, year of publication, volume, number or publishing, the first and the last pages of the article.
Information about the authors is provided in Russian and English on a separate list:
Full name, academic degree (if any), academic title (if any), place of work, position, postal address with the postcode (for sending the periodical author’s copy if an author is from other place), e-mail, contact phone number (for mobile communication with the Editors Office).
Article length: up to 24 pages (illustration material and reference list inter alia), chronicle and anniversaries – 1-2 pages.
Requirements to technical formatting
1. Editor MS Word, A4 format, portrait orientation. Page setup: margins (upper – 2.0 cm, lower – 3.0 cm, left – 2.5cm, right – 2.5 cm); paragraph – setback 1.25 cm; feed pitch – multiplying factor 1.5; body size – 14 (with automated word shift); folio size – 12; font – Times New Roman.
2. Abbreviations – are only generally accepted (in the text and tables). All abbreviations and shortenings must be decoded at the first use in the text. All tables include headings and continuous numbering within the article denoted with Arabic numerals (for instance: Table 1), in the text, references are given in a shortened form (Tab. 1). The text of a table is printed after two intervals. In works on Biology, only Latin names of species, genus and families are given in the title and the text of the table. The comments to the table come under the table.
3. Formulas include continuous numeration. The number is given in the end of the line with Arabic numerals in round brackets. The interval between a formula coming as a separate line and the text, as well as between formulas, should be at least 1.5 – 2 cm.
4. Illustrated material (graphics, maps, schemes, photos) is named as figures and has continuous numeration (Arabic numerals) and is written in a shortened form (for example: Fig. 1). Colored figures (graphics, diagrams) are accepted. The size of a figure – no less than 40-50 mm and no bigger than 120-170 mm. The comment to the figure comes under the figure. Figures are t be supplemented by an under-figure text informing about the units of measurement used in the figure.
5. References in the text are written as a number (Arabic numeral) in straight brackets.
Submitting articles to the Editor Office
First, authors send an electronic version of an article (figures are sent as separate files in the tiff format with the resolution at least 300 dpi) to the e-mail address: email@example.com
If an author is a postgraduate or а Master’s student, his supervisor’s review must be included.
With positive reviews, manuscripts are published in an order of their receipt within 3–6 months.
The Editorial Board makes a final decision about publishing an article.
Publication of an article is free of charge.
Articles submitted without following the requirements given above will not be reviewed.